About the Researcher Users Group (RUG)
"IT for Researchers" user group was formed in March 2009. The purpose of this group is to share information, resources and training focusing on a variety topics that address solutions related to research. There will be sessions geared for graduate students/researchers/faculty doing the research, and others for grant administrators/support staff. Register using the e-Serv (ESS) portal and selecting "Education -> Event Registration".
- November 12 from 2-3 p.m., 1004 DRC (tentative) – Institutional Repository from McGoogan Library presented by Alissa Fial, Assistant Professor, Library of Medicine
- October 27 from 2-3 p.m., 1004 DRC - Publishing and Impact a Sruvey of Scholarly Communications Issues presented by Heather Brown, Associate Professor, Library of Medicine
- September 24th from 1:30 -3 p.m.– Grant Writing: Responding to Critiques presented by Melody Montgomery, Editorial Grants Specialist, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research
- Other upcoming topics – BioBank, SPA updates, Grants contracting, Redcap
- Information Technology Services education link
If you have additional suggestions for topics, please contact one of the RUG Planning Committee Members.
Clinical & Translational Research Seminar Series
- Research Users Group
- Nebraska INBRE Program
- Postdoctoral Education
- Science Education Partnership Award (SEPA)
- Student Research