RefWorks - December 8, 2009 from 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. in DRC1004 - - presented by Cindy Schmidt - Click here for recorded session (starts about 3 minutes into the recording).
- Friday, Nov. 13, 2009 - 12-1 p.m. Acrobat 9 Tips and Tricks eSeminar
- Friday, Dec. 4, 2009 - Acrobat 9 Top New Features
Software and preparation for statistical analysis - presented by Fred Ullrich on November 12, 2009. Recorded video is not available due to technical issues. Click for handout.
Library Research Toolbox - presented by Theresa Hartman and Kristen Watkins on October 20, 2009- Recorded video is not available due to technical issues. We will reschedule in near future. Click for handouts.
Branding compliance in research publications - presented by Jillian Carson, Public Relations -September 16, 2009 from 10 -11 a.m. - 1004 DRC - - Video stream of presentation (click on slide 2 or 3 to skip intro - or jump to 5 minutes).
- Converting Word Documents to PDFs for grant submission - March 24, 2009 - Presentation
- RAMS (grants eRA) - May 21, 2009 from 10:30 -11:30 a.m. in Sorrell Health Science Center Room 2014. Presenter: Crystal Miller from Sponsored Programs. Video stream of session.
- Procedures for NIH Public Access Compliance - Video stream of 4/16/1- session (click on slide 2 to start)- Robin Taylor from Pharmacology and Experimental Neuroscience presenting. C. Links related to this topic.
Public Access homepage
- The Art of Scientific Posters - Bill Wassom from Printing Services presented
- Creating charts and graphs in Excel/PowerPoint 2007 - June 24, 2009 from 1-3 p.m. in 8011 Wittson Hall. Outline/handout - Microsoft Chart course
- PowerPoint 2007 Images/Graphics - July 22, 2009 from 1-3 p.m. in 8011 Wittson Hall. Click here to register. Outline/handout - Microsoft PPT courses
- Building a Poster - September 10, 2009 from 10 a.m. - noon - bring your PowerPoint or Illustrator files (10-11 - PowerPoint; 11-noon Illustrator) Robin Taylor and Bill Wassom instructing.
- "Drop in" lab session for scientific posters. October 6, 2009 from 10-11:30 a.m. in 8011 Wittson (8th floor library) - Bring your files in CS2 format or PowerPoint files, graphic files etc. and your ideas/questions. Robin Taylor and Kim Laursen will help you out.
Clinical & Translational Research Seminar Series
- Research Users Group
- Nebraska INBRE Program
- Postdoctoral Education
- Science Education Partnership Award (SEPA)
- Student Research