Resources for Researchers
Each College, Institute, and Department provides specialized support services for their researchers. In addition to those services the following campus resources are also available. If you are having trouble navigating through the research resources available contact the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and the Director of Research Resources, Paula Turpen.
For questions about...
Research Support Offices
- Clinical Research Resources
- Nebraska Biobank
Grant Writing Support
Centers and Major Programs
- Sponsored Programs Administration (SPA)
- Government Relations
- Intellectual Property Assistance
VCR Managed Core Facilities
- Cell Analysis Facility
- Mass Spectrometry and Proteomics Core Facility
- Core Facility Scheduling and Billing
Contact the Research Resources Navigator for assistance.
Paula Turpen, PhD
Director of Research Resources