What is the Central Scheduling Office (CSO)?
- The CSO assists in the scheduling of all reservable space at UNMC’s Omaha campus, including the scheduling of courses, events, and meetings.
- Many locations are equipped with permanent multimedia and distance learning equipment that may be required for presentations. Room size also ranges from small meeting room to large auditoriums suitable for big events.
- The CSO coordinates and processes scheduling requests in accordance with the Space Scheduling policy.
Need to request a room for a meeting or event?
The Room Scheduling Website and Room Scheduling Form is only used for scheduling events and meetings.
- Review our criteria for scheduling a space.
- Select your affiliation below.
If you are a non-UNMC employee, visit the Non-UNMC employee page.Space scheduling for all sales, exhibitors, vendors, classes, symposia, or fundraising events require prior approval.
- The Room Scheduling Website and Room Scheduling form is NOT used to schedule academic courses.
- These forms and processes are not used to schedule academic activities such as courses.
- If you plan to serve alcohol, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 402-559-7254.
- The CSO does not handle the scheduling of all rooms. Please review the list of available rooms scheduled outside our area.