Contact Us

We are here to help!

Contact Academic Affairs however is easiest for you. 

How to Find Us

Academic Affairs is on the second floor of the Academic Research Services (ARS) building on the corner of 42nd and Emile. Enter through the main door on the front side of the building that has the steps and handicap ramp. Go straight to the short set of stairs; this door leads to the Academic Affairs office.

Visitor parking is available adjacent to the building on the west. If the spots are taken, park in visitor parking farther down the street.