If you have questions or concerns about conduct that may violate UNMC policies and procedures or any law or regulation, you are encouraged to share them as soon as possible.
Anonymous Compliance Hotline
If you suspect research misconduct, you can report it by calling the UNMC Compliance Hotline at 1-844-348-9584 or filling out an online form.
Options to report compliance issues:
- Discuss the issue with your supervisor or faculty advisor.
- Contact the department or unit that has subject matter expertise.
- Contact the Human Resources Department for human resources issues at 402-559-8534.
- Contact the Compliance Office at 402-559-6767.
- Contact the University of Nebraska Medical Center Compliance Hotline at 1-866-568-5430. Hotline callers may remain anonymous, if desired.
- Contact the Nebraska Ombuds’s office at 1-800-742-7690.
- Contact the UNMC Research Integrity Officer.
Worried about reporting an issue? Read the NDAA Whistle Notice to learn about your rights and how UNMC is prohibited from discharging, demoting, or otherwise discriminating against you as a reprisal for whistleblowing.