Report Misconduct

UNMC Research Integrity Officer

Gary C. Yee, PharmD, FCCP, BCOP
987810 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-7810
402-559-5108 | Email

If you suspect research misconduct, you can report it by calling the UNMC Compliance Hotline at 1-844-348-9584 or filling out an online form.

Additionally, you can contact the UNMC Research Integrity Officer (RIO). If you are unsure whether research misconduct has occurred, you can have an informal discussion with the RIO, including anonymously or hypothetically, which shall ordinarily be confidential.