The Office of Accreditation and Assessment seeks to provide service and leadership to UNMC by providing oversight for
- Higher Learning Commission (HLC) institutional accreditation
- Institutional assessment initiatives for continuous quality improvement in teaching and learning experiences
- Demonstrate the interconnection between accreditation, assessment, and continuous improvement.
- Ensure that HLC standards are understood and incorporated in UNMC strategic planning.
- Effectively utilize outcomes data gathered through seamless, integrated assessment practices, data collection, and reporting cycles.
- Promote ongoing engagement of colleges, faculty, staff and students in accreditation and assessment processes.
- Pursue products that streamline and simplify the accreditation and assurance review cycle.
- Stay current with emerging best practices in accreditation and assessment.
- Promote knowledge sharing throughout UNMC as well as the University of Nebraska enterprise.