Get Involved — Join Today!
Contact us to find out how you can make a difference.
I-AM-HOME's doors are open to all health care faculty and staff throughout the Omaha Metropolitan Area. Your participation yields direct benefits while creating an opportunity for you to make a difference in the lives of peers, students, and the community. Benefits include:
- Excellent opportunities to network with peers and partners within the community
- Social support and building of new friendships
- Laying the groundwork of ensuring success for current and future generations of underrepresented health care professionals
- Mentorship and support of underrepresented health professions students
- Advocacy for members' interests
- Inspiration from distinguished local and national guest speakers