There are several policies and procedures that are specific to Academic Services and the support of academic/administrative appointments at UNMC, including:
- Academic Department Information System (ADIS) — used as a record retention of specific academic records
- Faculty Assistance for Doctoral Study — purpose is to encourage faculty to undertake full-time doctoral study for a 1-year period
- Fellowship Program for Academic Development — allows you to engage in scholarly research, artistic activity, or study of teaching or professional innovations which will improve your ability to contribute to the academic programs of the University of Nebraska
- Supplemental Compensation Policy — authorizes the establishment of supplemental compensation plans for the benefit of eligible academic-administrative staff members
- Emeritus Faculty Procedures
- Faculty Transfer Policy -
To view all the guidelines, regulations and obligations that come with being part of the UNMC community, visit the UNMC Policies and Procedures site.