As an accepted student to the UNMC College of Allied Health Professions, after you complete the Need to Do items, please navigate through the buttons below for important information. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com or call 402.559.6673.
- All UNMC students are to abide by UNMC-wide policies as well as the policies set by their individual colleges and programs. UNMC-wide policies
- The Catalog provides important information about all of UNMC, each UNMC college, and individual UNMC academic programs. Catalog
UNMC Academic Calendar:
- The Calendar contains important dates for all UNMC students. The Calendar also provides important dates for specific colleges and programs. These include dates when classes begin, when clerkships begin, when breaks are held, as well as many others. Calendar
This section applies to students on the Omaha and Kearney campuses.
Omaha Campus Students
- The University of Nebraska Medical Center owns a variety of rental property units which are leased to full-time students, residents and fellows of the Medical Center. More information about on-campus housing.
- The UNMC off-campus housing portal helps you find great apartments and housing options near campus. Please visit the online portal.
For more information Esther Collins by email or by phone at 402.559.5201.
Housing for UNMC Students at the University of Nebraska Omaha (UNO)
- UNMC students interested in applying for housing at UNO should go to tinyurl.com/unohousingrequest.
- Students who have specific housing questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kearney Campus Students
UNK Village Flats Apartments
Access the application:
- Through MyBLUE, if previously a UNK student
- Or MyRecords > link to Kearney Services.
Select > Tools > Campus Housing > Residence Hall Contract > Village Flats Apartments
- A one-time $50 housing application fee is required, if previously a UNK student who lived on campus the previous payment applies.
- Apartment floor plan options and pictures for 1 and 2 bedroom units, monthly rates, and more: www.unk.edu/villageflats [unk.edu]
- Virtual Tour of a Village Flats Apartment [unk.edu]
- Apartments have full kitchens. Meal plans are not required but dining options are available as a pay-as-you-go option for all faculty, staff, students.
- Filled on a first-come first-serve basis so early applications for fall are encouraged. Summer move-in dates are available for residents seeking academic year housing.
- Contacts: email@example.com | 308.865.4844 | www.unk.edu/housing [unk.edu] or www.unk.edu/villageflats [unk.edu]
UNMC's online platform ENGAGE, is designed to help students, student organizations, colleges, faculty, and staff stay connected to events, specific college information and community service opportunities. Your college will notify you if they have a page set up in ENGAGE that you should join. If you are interested in a student organization or interest group login into ENGAGE and Explore the possibilities. Join our campus-community:
- Visit UNMC.edu/oce
- Click the red ENGAGE button
- Log in using your UNMC Net ID
- Complete or update your profile
This short video contains information for new students regarding social media, website, brand, and more.
This section applies to all students.
- Enrolled students with disabilities that qualify for accommodation under Section 504 of the Federal Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act (1990), should explore the process to be considered for an accommodation. Each case is considered individually.
- More information for students with disabilities
Kearney Based Students:
UNMC Campus Alert - UNMC Alerts is the campus notification system, designed to quickly alert faculty, staff, and students of life-threatening events on campus. The service will send alerts to a selected cell phone device and/or e-mail. Instructions for enrolling to receive alerts (Links to a site that may require log-in.)
UNK Student Health & Counseling
UNK Dining Services
UNK Wellness Center
UNK Intramural Sports
UNK Campus Map
UNMC Campus Tour
CAHP Kearney & Omaha Campus: UNMC College of Allied Health Professions tour
Health Science Education Complex (Kearney): UNMC Health Science Education Complex in Kearney: Video Tour
Omaha Based Students:
Campus Alert - UNMC Alerts is the campus notification system, designed to quickly alert faculty, staff, and students of life-threatening events on campus. The service will send alerts to a selected cell phone device and/or e-mail. Instructions for enrolling to receive alerts (Links to a site that may require log-in.)
UNMC Student Health
UNMC Counseling & Student Development Center
UNMC / Nebraska Medicine Dining
UNMC Wellness Center
UNMC Intramural Sports
UNMC Campus Map