Read all instructions thoroughly
UNMC’s College of Allied Health Professions has partnered with Liaison, a central application service company, to collect and manage applications to the Health Professions Teaching and Technology program. Applicants will now apply through the UNMC CAS applicant portal.
Application Instructions and Frequently Asked Questions will help guide you through the application process.
Applicants to the HPTT must have a completed application to be considered for admission. All application materials must be sent to Liaison or uploaded to the application. A completed application contains the following:
- UNMC CAS application – click the “Apply Now” button on the right to complete the application
- Application Fee – $60.00
- Personal statement (one page) discussing any of the following: applicant’s educational philosophy, areas of education interests or focus and/or prior educational experience (curriculum development, instruction, assessment, etc.). This statement should be uploaded to the application in the Program Materials section.
- Resume/CV – Add experiences, achievements and other resume and CV information in the Supporting Information section of the application. Applicants also have the option to upload a current CV/Resume in the Program Materials (Document Upload) section of the application.
- Experiences includes employment & volunteer
- Achievements includes honors, awards, publications and scholarships
- Licenses and Certifications
- Evaluations – Three letters of evaluation/recommendation are required. Applicants will provide the email addresses of their evaluators/recommenders. Evaluators/recommenders will submit their application online.
- Questions – answer additional questions in the Program Materials section of the application
- Transcripts – It is strongly suggested that transcripts be requested no later than two weeks before the deadline to allow for processing. Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended to:
PO BOX 9140
Watertown, MA 02471
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are sending a transcript by UPS, FEDEX or any service other than USPS, use the following physical address:
UNMC Transcript Department
311 Arsenal Street, Suite #15
Watertown, MA 02472
- Overnight mail MUST be delivered to UNMC Transcript Department during our hours of business, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm Eastern Standard Time. We cannot receive materials which arrive outside of these hours at our street address.
UNMC’s College of Allied Health Professions communicates with applicants via email, so please provide a valid email address on your application and adjust your email settings to allow mail from unmc.edu.
Application Deadlines can be found on the HPTT homepage.
State Regulatory Authorization
The University of Nebraska monitors developments in state laws in every state. The University of Nebraska is currently authorized, licensed, exempt, not subject to approval, or is permitted to accept students for programs in most states. To see a complete list of states, please visit NU Online.