Read all instructions thoroughly
UNMC’s College of Allied Health Professions has partnered with UniCAS, a central application service, to collect and manage applications to the Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging and Therapeutic Sciences Degree Advancement Option (BSMITS DAO). Applicants will now apply through the UniCAS applicant portal.
Application Instructions and Frequently Asked Questions will help guide you through the application process.
Applicants to the BSMITS DAO must have a completed application to be considered for admission. All application materials must be sent to UniCAS or uploaded to the application. A completed application contains the following:
- UniCAS application – click the “Apply Now” button on the right to complete the application
- Application Fee – $60.00
- Personal Narrative/Essay –narrative/essay stating your interest in completing an advanced degree, particularly stressing your professional goals and motivation for seeking the degree (Upload to UniCAS)
- Resume/CV – (Upload to UniCAS)
- Certification – Include copies of your current ARRT/ARDMS/NMTCB certification (Upload to UniCAS)
- License- Current state license or certification for the state in which you are employed, if applicable (Upload to UniCAS)
- Evaluations – Three letters of evaluation/recommendation are required. Applicants will provide the email addresses of their evaluators/recommenders. Evaluators/recommenders will submit their application online.
- Preceptor Agreement Form & Resume: Please select a preceptor and request that they read and sign the preceptor/proctor agreement form. Upload the completed form and a copy of the Preceptor’s resume/CV. If you plan to use a separate preceptor and proctor, please upload both forms and resume/CV to UniCAS
- Review Computer Requirements
- Transcripts – submit official transcripts from all institutions attended to:
PO BOX 9140
Watertown, MA 02471
IF YOU ARE SENDING A TRANSCRIPT BY UPS, FEDEX OR ANY OTHER SERVICE OTHER THAN USPS, PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING PHYSICAL ADDRESS:
UNMC Transcript Department
311 Arsenal Street, Suite #15
Watertown, MA 02472
Please note that overnight mail MUST be delivered to UNMC during our hours of business, which are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm Eastern Standard Time. We cannot receive materials which arrive outside of these hours at our street address.
It is strongly suggested that transcripts be requested no later than two weeks before the deadline to allow for processing.
UNMC’s College of Allied Health Professions communicates with applicants via email, so please provide a valid email address on your application and adjust your email settings to allow mail from unmc.edu.For application information such as application open dates and submission deadlines, visit the Application Deadline webpage.
State Regulatory Authorization
The University of Nebraska monitors developments in state laws in every state. The University of Nebraska is currently authorized, licensed, exempt, not subject to approval, or is permitted to accept students for programs in most states. To see a complete list of states, please visit Online Worldwide.