Assistant Professor and Academic Director
Physician Assistant Education
Health Science Education Complex
2402 University Drive
Kearney, NE 68849-4510
Assistant Professor, UNMC College of Allied Health, 2016
Jun, 2007 Geriatrics Mini-Fellowship University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska
August, 1999 Master of Physician Assistant StudiesUniversity of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, Nebraska
May, 1993 Bachelor of Science, Physician Assistant Program Wichita State University, Wichita, KS. Graduated Magna Cum Laude.
May, 1991 Bachelor of Science, BiologyKearney State College, Kearney, Nebraska.
National Certification by NCCPA Exam, October 1993 to present.
State of Nebraska Licensure, September 1993 to present.
Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider, current to 2016.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support for Healthcare Provider, current to 2016.
ACOEM Certificationion- Medical Examiner for DOT exams 6/2013
Primary Teaching Responsibilities:
Coordinate and teach in all PA specific courses
- Family Practice Physician Assistant, Outpatient clinic setting with Urgent Care and two rural satellite sites. Larry L. Hansen, MD, Grand Island, NE.
- Family Practice Physician Assistant, Outpatient rural health clinics in 3 communities and primary care/on-call services for handicapped citizens of Bethphage Mission. Bac-Sy Nguyen Le Hieu, MD, Shelton, NE. June 1994 – June 2000.
- Family Practice Physician Assistant with Emergency Room, Obstetric and On-Call Services. Craig D. Bartruff, MD, Gothenburg, NE.
- Fellow Member and past President/BOD of Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants, 1993 to present.
- Fellow Member of American Academy of Physician Assistants, 1991 to present.
- Every Woman Matters Advisory Board, 2004- 2015.
- Central Nebraska Regional Physician Assistants organizer and chair- 2005 to 2010