- Developing and Testing Low-cost 3D Printed Prostheses to Restore and Improve Function of Children with Congenital or Traumatic Below Elbow Amputations (Co-I: Siu); University of Nebraska System Science Seed Grant; Mar 2017- Feb 2019
- How to better apply virtual reality for healthcare education and clinical practice? (PI: Siu); University of Nebraska System Science Planning Grant; Apr 2017-Mar 2018
- Development of Mobile Application for Agricultural Safety (PI: Siu, Co-I: Chien & Huang); NIOSH CS-CASH Center Pilot Grant; Nov 2016 – May 2018
- Role of Physical Activity in Post-Traumatic Osteoarthritis (PI: Wellsandt); American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), New Investigator Fellowship Training Initiative (NIFTI); Sept 2017-Aug 2019
- Clinical and Biomechanical Factors in Lower Extremity Osteoarthritis (PI: Wellsandt); University of Nebraska System Science Planning Grant; Apr 2017-Mar 2018
- Improving Clinical Management of ACL Injury (PI: Wellsandt; collaboration with OrthoNebraska Physical Therapy); Ongoing
- The Effect of Plantar Vibration on Strategies involved in Multiple Obstacles Negotiation during Space Missions (PI: Chien, Co-I: Siu), NASA Nebraska Space Grant & EPSCoR; Mar 2017 – Jan 2018
- Role of Cumulative Knee Joint Loading in Healthy Articular Cartilage (PI: Wellsandt); University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Center for Brain, Biology, and Behavior (CB3) Seed Grant; Mar 2017-June 2017
- The Impact of Visual-Spatial Discordance and Circadian Rhythm on the Visuomotor Control (PI: Huang; Co-I: Siu); NASA Mini Grant; 2016-2017
- Electromyographic Analysis on Skills Acquisition and Learning (PI: Siu; Co-I: Huang).
- Sleep Deprivation, Stress and Recovery on Postural Stability in Farmers (PI: Siu; Co-I: Risto Rautiainen).
- Effect of Tai Chi Exercise on Physical Improvement in Older Adults (PI: Siu; Co-I: Shireen Rajaram).
- Emilie Hicks: Accelerometers to Measure Gait Asymmetries (Faculty Advisors: Drs. Siu and Wellsandt); UNMC College of Allied Health Professions Student Research and Education Innovation Grant (May 2017-May 2018)
- Katie Hedlund: Movement Asymmetry Detection after ACL Injury (Faculty Advisor: Dr. Wellsandt); UNMC College of Allied Health Professions Student Research and Education Innovation Grant (June 2017-June 2018)