All applicants that have successfully completed an Anesthesiology residency at an ACGME-accredited program and are interested in Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology are encouraged to apply. We have four positions available for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The Application Process:
- All applicants must register through the San Francisco Subspecialty Match.
- Please note change: The Centralized Application Service (CAS) is provided through the San Francisco Match. Once you are registered, the CAS application form will be available online to you in your SF Match Account Profile.
- For more information, please review the CAS Instruction Manual.
- Registration opens on Nov. 9, 2020, for applications for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Applicants selected for a formal interview will be invited to visit between January 1 and April 30, 2021. Interviews will be virtual and held via Zoom in 2021.
- The University of Nebraska Department of Anesthesiology participates in the SF Match for placement of cardiothoracic fellow positions and will submit their rank list in compliance with its deadlines.