- First joint lymphoma center between U.S. & China
- Established in October 2009
- Joint center between UNMC & Tianjin Medical University Cancer Hospital and Institute (TMUCHI)
- Basic and clinical research collaborations such as parallel clinical trials, study some lymphoma types/subtypes that are uncommon in U.S. and enhance the research and patient care cooperation.
- Leading experts and more than 500 scientists from around the world presented at symposium.
- Five clinical scholars (three hematopathologists and two hematologists/oncologists) have been trained at UNMC.
- More than twenty manuscripts have been published.
More than 20-30 difficult cases have been reviewed at UNMC.