Ph.D. candidates who have completed required coursework in China will train and spend 1 to 2 years performing research projects supported by a principal investigator at UNMC, then return to their Chinese university for their thesis defense and Ph.D. degree award.
DEADLINE to submit the following materials to UNMC: JANUARY 20
- Indicate your intent to apply by filling out the Pre-Application Form.
- Look at our UNMC Research website and our areas of research emphasis. Once you find a PI, you must initiate contact with him/her to begin the application process.
- A signed sponsor letter from your current advisor
- At least three letters of recommendation (one of the references may be from your current advisor). These letters must be sent to us by the references separately, not by the student.
- Narrative of Goals
- Official transcripts (also known as Certified Marksheets)
- Official Degree Statement (of completed degrees)
- GRE & TOEFL scores are OPTIONAL, not required
Mail, fax, or email to:
Asia Pacific Rim Development Program
University of Nebraska Medical Center
985930 Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5930