If you are interested in learning about exchange programs or opportunities for faculty or administration, please contact email@example.com.
CSC Faculty Medical Education Training Program
The China Scholarship Council Faculty Medical Education Training Program is designed to provide opportunities for medical faculty members from the central and western regions of China to learn about the United States’ medical education system as well as the teaching theory and practice in medicine.
Participants in the 2016 program will study at UNMC for six months.
They will participate in a variety of modules designed to give trainees a comprehensive understanding of
· The U.S. medical education system, college settings and curriculum
· Teaching methods and techniques, evaluations and assessments
· The U.S. health care system, management, and policy
· Education in core subjects such as physiology, pathology, and biochemistry
· Funding applications, scientific writing, reports, and research cooperation
For more information on this program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org