Accepting Nominations - Due March 15, 2019
WHAT: BHECN’s Annual Awards recognize people who have made significant contributions toward improving behavioral health for people living in Nebraska.
We are accepting nominations for two awards:
- Ambassador Award - Recognizes outstanding efforts of an individual student or early career professional to reach out to other students/providers in building the future behavioral health care workforce across the state of Nebraska.
- Complete the Ambassador Award nomination form.
- Nancy Foster, Ph.D. and Kristen Hembree, Ph.D.
- Anitra Warrior, Ph.D. and Catherine Jones-Hazledine, Ph.D.
- Melissa O’Dell, M.D. and Tara Sjuts, Ph.D.
- Marin Broucek, M.D. and Nathan Bruce, D.O.
- Courage Award - Recognizes outstanding service and outreach to the community by a consumer of behavioral health services or a family member.
- Complete the Courage Award nomination form.
- Jennifer Alquicira, CPSWS
- Robert Donlan
- Amie Nelson
- Kristi Barth