Accepting Nominations for the BHECN Courage Award - Deadline Extended
Nominations Due May 15, 2020
WHAT: BHECN’s Annual Awards recognize people who have made significant contributions toward improving behavioral health for people living in Nebraska.
We are accepting nominations for the Courage Award:
- Courage Award - Recognizes outstanding service and outreach to the community by a consumer of behavioral health services or a family member.
- Complete the Courage Award nomination form.
- Ryan and Emily Kaufman
- Jennifer Alquicira, CPSWS
- Robert Donlan
- Amie Nelson
- Kristi Barth
WHEN: The nomination deadline is May 15, 2020.
Typically the awards are presented during the NeBHEP annual meeting. However, because of the unprecedented postponements and cancellations this year the award ceremony has also had to be postponed. BHECN leadership will be deciding on a new date and an announcement will be made as soon as possible.
Nominations are now closed for the Ambassador Award!
- Ambassador Award - Recognizes outstanding efforts of an individual student or early career professional to reach out to other students/providers in building the future behavioral health care workforce across the state of Nebraska.
- Shanna Rosentrater, LMHP and Ciera Afrank
- Nancy Foster, Ph.D. and Kristen Hembree, Ph.D.
- Anitra Warrior, Ph.D. and Catherine Jones-Hazledine, Ph.D.
- Melissa O’Dell, M.D. and Tara Sjuts, Ph.D.
- Marin Broucek, M.D. and Nathan Bruce, D.O.