Telehealth use is expanding all over the country, connecting patients to services they need but are not able to access in their community.
When providers think about adding telehealth services to their practice, they often have lots of questions:
- “Can I really form a therapeutic alliance with patients in a session conducted with telehealth?
- “Is it really as effective as face to face sessions?
- "Why would I want to go through the trouble of setting up telehealth?
- “Will this actually grow my practice?
- “What if the technology fails?”
In this interactive module learn about telehealth evolution and its current use and answer these questions. The module will also identify various indications of behavioral telehealth service delivery, describe telehealth etiquette and best practices, and demonstrate basic skills necessary to navigate the use of a telehealth platform.
This module no longer offers continuing education.
View the module: Telehealth Training
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION
There are no fees for participating in this activity.
- Review the entire activity.
- Complete the online evaluation at the end of the activity.
- The estimated time to complete this activity is 1.0 hour.
- Flash Player 10 or later, and one of the following browsers:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 6 and later, Firefox 1.x and later, Google Chrome, Opera 9.5 and later
- Mac: Safari 5.1 and later, Firefox 1.x and later, Google Chrome
- Linux: Firefox 1.x and later
- Or Mobile Safari in Apple iOS 5.0 or later on iPad/iPhone
If you have any questions, please contact BHECN at 402.552.7697 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.