- Comprehensive Characterization of Cancer Driver Genes and Mutations
- Integrative single-cell analysis
- Meta-analysis of gut microbiome studies identifies disease-specific and shared responses
- A new genomic blueprint of the human gut microbiota
- Efficient integration of heterogeneous single-cell transcriptomes using Scanorama
- RNA sequence analysis reveals macroscopic somatic clonal expansion across normal tissues
- Metagenomic analysis of colorectal cancer datasets identifies cross-cohort microbial diagnostic signatures and a link with choline degradation
- Signatures of T cell dysfunction and exclusion predict cancer immunotherapy response
- Comprehensive Analysis of Alternative Splicing Across Tumors from 8,705 Patients.
- Interplay between gut microbiota metabolism and inflammation in HIV infection
- Cell-of-Origin Patterns Dominate the Molecular Classification of 10,000 Tumors from 33 Types of Cancer
- Oncogenic Signaling Pathways in The Cancer Genome Atlas
- A single-cell RNA-seq survey of the developmental landscape of the human prefrontal cortex
- Temporal development of the gut microbiome in early childhood from the TEDDY study
- Sensitive tumour detection and classification using plasma cell-free DNA methylomes
- A deep learning approach to automate refinement of somatic variant calling from cancer sequencing data
- Comprehensive single-cell transcriptional profiling of a multicellular organism.
- Molecular Principles of Gene Fusion Mediated Rewiring of Protein Interaction Networks in Cancer.
- Mutation Drivers of Immunological Responses to Cancer.
- Fast, scalable prediction of deleterious noncoding variants from functional and population genomic data.
- Comparison of normalization and differential expression analyses using RNA-Seq data from 726 individual Drosophila melanogaster.
- Mutational dynamics between primary and relapse neuroblastomas.
- Simulation-based comprehensive benchmarking of RNA-Seq aligners.
- Maturation of the infant microbiome community structure and function across multiple body sites and in relation to mode of delivery.
- Systematic analysis of telomere length and somatic alterations in 31 cancer types.
- Tumor aneuploidy correlates with markers of immune evasion and with reduced response to immunotherapy.
- Clonal evolution of glioblastoma under therapy by Wang etal.