Post Doctoral Associate
Dept. of Genetics, Cell Biology & Anatomy
Bioinformatics and Systems Biology Core
College of Medicine, University of Nebraska Medical Center
Ph.D. Microbiology and Interdisciplinary (Specialization: Bioinformatics and Genomics), Madurai Kamaraj University, India, 2018
M.Sc. Bioinformatics, Bharathiar University, India, 2012.
B.Sc. Bioinformatics, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, India, 2010.
Phone: (402) 559-5925
Email: s.jagadesan (at) unmc (dot) edu
985145, Nebraska Medical Center
Omaha, NE 68198-5145
- Liu B, Kong Y, Shi W, Kuss M, Liao K, Hu G, Xiao P, Sankarasubramanian J, Guda C, Wang X, Lei Y, Duan B. (2021) Exosomes Derived from Differentiated Human ADMSC with the Schwann Cell Phenotype Modulate Peripheral Nerve-Related Cellular Functions. Bioactive Materials. doi.org/10.1016/j.bioactmat.2021.11.022
- Odegaard KE, Schaal VL, Clark AR, Koul S, Sankarasubramanian J, Xia Z, Mellon M, Uberti M, Liu Y, Stothert A, Van Hook M, Wang H, Guda C, Lisco SJ, Pendyala G, Yelamanchili SV. (2021) A Holistic Systems Approach to Characterize the Impact of Pre- and Post-natal Oxycodone Exposure on Neurodevelopment and Behavior. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology. 8:619199.
- Sankarasubramanian J, Ahmad R, Singh AP, Guda C. (2020) Gut Microbiota Heterogeneity in Inflammatory Bowel Disease and Specific Microbial Association with Crohn’s Disease versus Ulcerative Colitis. Frontiers in Medicine. 7, 606298.
- Odegaard KE, Schaal VL, Clark AR, Koul S, Gowen A, Sankarasubramanian J, Xiao P, Guda C, Lisco SJ, Yelamanchili SV, Pendyala G. (2020) Characterization of the intergenerational impact of in utero and postnatal oxycodone exposure. Translational Psychiatry. 10, 329
- Sankarasubramanian J, Vishnu US, Gunasekaran P, Rajendhran J (2018) Development and evaluation of a core genome multilocus sequence typing (cgMLST) scheme for Brucella Infection, Genetics and Evolution. 67, 38-43.
- Sankarasubramanian J, Vishnu US, Gunasekaran P, Rajendhran J (2017) Identification of genetic variants of Brucella through genome-wide association studies. Infection, Genetics and Evolution. 56, 92-98.
- Sankarasubramanian J, Vishnu US, Abdul Khader L.K.M, Sridhar J, Gunasekaran P, Rajendhran J (2016) BrucellaBase: Genome information resource. Infection, Genetics and Evolution. 43, 38-42.
- Sankarasubramanian J, Vishnu US, Gunasekaran P, Rajendhran J (2016) A genome-wide SNP-based phylogenetic analysis distinguishes different biovars of Brucella suis. Infection, Genetics and Evolution. 41, 213-217.
- Sankarasubramanian J, Vishnu US, Dinakaran V, Sridhar J, Gunasekaran P, Rajendhran J (2016) Computational prediction of secretion systems and secretomes of Brucella: identification of novel type IV effectors and their interaction with the host. Molecular BioSystems. 12(1), 178-90.
- Sankarasubramanian J, Vishnu U, Sridhar J, Gunasekaran P and Rajendhran J (2015) Pan-genome of Brucella Indian Journal of Microbiology. 55(1), 88–101.
- Got best poster award on Genome-scale metabolic network reconstruction of Brucella abortus 2308. Poster in International conference on Brucellosis 2016 held at NASC complex, New Delhi on 16th – 19th November 2016.
- Got 2nd prize in 3rd Annual Review Meet of “DBT-Network Project on Brucellosis” held on 19th-20th November 2015 at DRDO, Mysore. Title: Genomics of Brucella spp.