Share your views about cancer services in Nebraska
The Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, in collaboration with the Nebraska Cancer Coalition, is conducting focus groups as part of a Statewide Cancer Community Health Needs Assessment.
We will ask you to describe your experiences and views about cancer-related screening, care, and services in your community. We also want to hear your ideas about potential solutions.
- Cancer care and services in your community
- Barriers to accessing cancer care and services
- Colorectal cancer screening awareness and
- Colorectal cancer screening participation
To participate, you must be:
- At least 30 years old
- A cancer patient, cancer survivor, or caregiver of someone who has or has had cancer
- Have access to a computer, Smartphone, tablet, or other device and ability to connect to the internet for a virtual meeting
The virtual meeting will last approximately 75 minutes (date and time to be determined). Participants will be compensated for their time. We will mail a $40 gift card to each participant approximately 1-2 weeks following the focus group.
Access the registration survey here https://unmcredcap.unmc.edu/redcap/surveys/?s=4RLRPKMYN9
Cancer Support & Event Partners:
Other Supporting Partners:
- Cancer Support Services, Nebraska Medicine
- Patient Care, UNMC
- Center for Reducing Health Disparities, UNMC
- Nebraska Comprehensive Cancer Control Program (NECCCP): 2017-2022 Plan