Abstract submission is now closed.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
All abstracts must be in the English language.
- Abstracts must be submitted online by April 22, 2022 in .doc or .docx format.
- The title of the file must include the presenter's name (e.g., Smith-PPLC-abstract.docx).
- No fax or hard copy submissions will be accepted.
- The ENTIRE abstract including the title block (abstract title and author information) must fit on a SINGLE page and may contain figures, images, and tables.
- Paper Size: 8.5" x 11" (letter size)
- Margins: 1" (top, bottom, left, and right)
- Text/Paragraph Alignment: Left justify and single space
- Font: 10 to 12 pt Times New Roman or Arial
- The abstract should include:
- Abstract title - all in uppercase letters
- Author(s) name(s) - with presenter's name underlined. Initials or first names must precede the last name
- Author's institutional affiliations including city, state, and country
- Four distinct headers - Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions
- All abstract submissions are to include:
- Presenter's first name, surname/last name, degree, or profession
- Complete mailing address - including city, state, country, and zip code
- Telephone number
- Facsimile number
- Email address
Each author may submit only ONE abstract for the conference.
The UNMC Center for Continuing Education will NOT edit abstracts for typing, spelling, or grammatical errors. Please review the text thoroughly for errors before submitting your abstract.
Case reports, trials in progress, or encore abstract presentations are acceptable for submission as long as the information is original.
The Pan Pacific Lymphoma Conference will provide a limited number of stipends ($1000 value) to fellows-in-training, junior faculty* members, or nurses whose abstracts are accepted as posters.
To be considered for a travel stipend, a letter from the department chair, chief of staff, or director verifying status, must be submitted via email to Brenda Ram by April 22, 2022.
The stipends will be awarded in the following manner:
- the conference registration fee will be waived; and
- two (2) nights’ lodging plus tax at the Grand Hyatt Kauai will be paid directly by the Pan Pacific Lymphoma Conference
Stipend recipients must stay at the Grand Hyatt Kauai in order to accept this stipend. No direct funds will be disbursed.
*Junior faculty is defined as a faculty member of three years or less.
Authors will receive notification of abstract acceptance via email by April 29, 2022. All abstracts accepted will be presented as e-posters and available to conference registrants via the conference app. All accepted abstracts will require the presenting author to register for the conference either for the live in-person registration or webstream registration option. Failure to register for the conference will result in the withdrawal of the submitted abstract.