A block of view rooms has been reserved at the Fairmont Orchid from August 5-16, 2021.
Garden View — $349
Partial Ocean View — $369
Ocean View — $399
Description of guest rooms are available at fairmont.com/orchid-hawaii/accommodations
The maximum occupancy per room is 4.
Each extra person sharing a room will be charged an additional $75 plus tax per night, beginning with the third adult. There is no charge for children 18 years and under sharing the same room as the parents and using existing bedding. Maximum occupancy is four (4) adults or two (2) adults and two (2) children per room. A $75 per rollaway fee applies. This fee is waived if guest is paying additional for the third and fourth adult. The maximum number of rollaway per room or suite is one (1). Room with 2 queen beds are unable to accommodate a rollaway.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND FEES
Resort Charge (inclusions subject to change without notice):
Please note that there is an additional charge of $30 offered at a discounted rate of $10 per room per night plus tax that is not included in the above room rates. The following amenities are bundled into this charge:
- Unlimited basic internet access in your guest rooms and resort public areas, wireless and wired
(Fairmont President's Club Members receive upgrade to premium speed internet access)
- Self-parking for one vehicle per room
(Fairmont Gold guests receive valet parking for one vehicle per room)
- One-hour snorkel equipment rental (based on two sets per room, per day)
- Any local, domestic long distance and 1-800 access calls from your guest room
- 10% discount on published pricing for the Hawaii Loa luau when booked through the hotel's Concierge
(may not be combined with any other discounts or special offers)
- Various Cultural Activities including Outrigger Canoe Rides, Daily Arts & Crafts, Cultural Hikes, Tide Pool and Snorkel Introductions
- Cultural Activities, Shuttle Service and Snorkel Rentals are subject to space availability
This daily charge is retained (and not distributed as a tip or gratuity to Hotel staff) by the Hotel. Accordingly, if you wish to provide a tip or gratuity to the Hotel's staff, please feel free to do so.
The Resort Charge is subject to State Tax, which may change from time to time without notice.
Porterage, Maid Gratuity and Room Delivery
Please note that Porterage, Maid Gratuities and Room Delivery charges are not included in the above room rates. Porterage and maid will be up to the discretion of the individual guests.
- Porterage — $8.50 per person, round-trip
- Maid Gratuity — $2.50 per room, per day
- Room Delivery — $1 to place an item at or under the door; $3 to deliver one item requiring opening of the door; 50 cents for each additional item in the same delivery
Currently, room rates are subject to the following taxes, levies and/or assessments:
- State tax — 4.712%
- Transient Accommodation Tax — 10.25%
Or call our Reservations Department at 1-808-885-2000 or our Global Reservations Center at 1-800-441-1414 and identify yourself with the UNMC Pan Pacific Lymphoma Conference group. Each reservation will be guaranteed with a deposit equal to two (2) nights' room and tax.
This block rate is available on a first come, first served basis until May 14, 2021.
After this date, reservations will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis.
Hotel Cancellation Policy
- 30 days prior to arrival: All cancellations received within this time period will be accepted and the deposit refunded for those rooms for the two (2) nights' stay
- Within 30 to 7 days prior to arrival: All cancellations received within this time period will forfeit the two (2) nights' stay deposit
- 7 days up to arrival date: All cancellations and no-shows received within this time period will be assessed the cost of the full length of stay, plus applicable taxes
The closest airport to the Fairmont Orchid is the Kona International Airport (KOA). Kona International Airport (KOA) is located approximately 23 miles (45 minutes) from the hotel.
Casual dress is encouraged for the entire conference. Layered clothing is recommended as the temperature in meeting rooms can fluctuate. A light jacket or sweater for outdoor evening activities is suggested.