Trained regulatory coordinators can provide regulatory support for the items below:
- Submission of studies for IRB approval
- Coordination of institutional requirements
- Negotiation of consent forms
- Assistance with monitoring visits
- Maintenances of regulatory binders including protocols, IRB applications, amendments, continuing reviews, licensures, certifications (i.e. CITI, GCP), CVs, etc.
The Clinical Research Center (CRC) provides a wide-range of protocol related services including space, phlebotomy and nursing expertise. Due to the unique circumstances required; each project is budgeted for the time and materials that will be required. Please contact the Director of Clinical Operations, LuAnn Larson (402-559-8555) or the Clinical Research Manager, Katie Penas (402-552-6601), to ask for a protocol estimate.
Acknowledgement & Support
The Clinical Research Center (CRC) is administrated, operated, and supported through Nebraska Medicine and the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research.
All users of the CRC are obligated to acknowledge the facility in formal publications and presentations which include data generated in the facility. Please send reprints of such publications to Miranda Masterson.