- PhD prepared applicants with evidence of past academic achievement and scholarly productivity.
- Master’s or PhD in Nursing required (other graduate degree may be in a related field).
- Match of interest with UNMC College of Nursing sponsor is critical.
- Registered nurse license in U.S. (Nebraska license)
To apply, we need...
- Current and complete curriculum vitae (CV).
- A personal narrative of no more than 3 pages that describes the applicant.
- Candidate – (describe the potential to develop as an independent and productive researcher and your commitment to meeting the program objectives
- Career Development Plan with career Goals & Objectives
- Identify primary mentor and co-mentors and their specific area of expertise that will contribute to your mentoring
- A mini proposal: Prepare a three page mini proposal of your proposed research. Include: Specific Aims, Significance, Innovation, and Approach (design, sample, measures, procedures and data analysis) following NIH guidelines.
- Describe what equipment, lab or office space, research resources, or statistical support) you think you might need when in the post doc program.
If you are interested in applying please contact Dr. Robin Lally at firstname.lastname@example.org