- PhD prepared applicants with evidence of past academic achievement and scholarly productivity.
- Master’s or PhD in Nursing required (other graduate degree may be in a related field).
- Match of interest with UNMC College of Nursing sponsor is critical.
- Registered nurse license in U.S. (Nebraska license)
To begin please provide...
- Current and complete curriculum vitae (CV).
- Cover letter describing your interest in the post-doc program, your research in self-management of chronic illness and potential match with a faculty member in the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC) College of Nursing, and desire to pursue a faculty position at the UNMC College of Nursing upon successful completion of the post-doc.
If invited, you will be asked to complete your application with...
- A personal narrative of no more than 3 pages that describes the applicant.
- Candidate – (describe the potential to develop as an independent and productive researcher and your commitment to meeting the program objectives
- Career Development Plan with career Goals & Objectives
- Identify primary mentor and co-mentors and their specific area of expertise that will contribute to your mentoring
- A mini proposal: Prepare a three page mini proposal of your proposed research. Include: Specific Aims, Significance, Innovation, and Approach (design, sample, measures, procedures and data analysis) following NIH guidelines.
- Describe what equipment, lab or office space, research resources, or statistical support) you think you might need when in the post doc program.
If you are interested in applying please contact Dr. Robin Lally at email@example.com