UNMC College of Nursing is seeking PhD graduates with a research focus in the self-management of chronic illness. Postdoctoral Research Associates are paired with senior nursing mentors to guide them in grant writing, obtaining funding, and carrying out interdisciplinary research in preparation for research-intensive faculty positions at UNMC.
The College of Nursing & the Center for Patient, Family and Community Engagement in Chronic Care Management (CENTRIC) provides a research infrastructure for Postdoctoral Research Associates to be involved with interdisciplinary team science projects for development of their program of research.Benefits to UNMC:
- State of the art Fred & Pamela Buffett Cancer Center
- New Munroe-Meyer Institute for Genetics and Rehabilitation
- iExcel transformational program at the new Davis Global Center
- Research related activities
- Travel for meetings and conferences
- Data collection
- Research supplies or equipment
- Booming live music scene
- Incredible restaurants and hangouts
- Engaging arts and cultural offerings
- Cost of living is 5% below national average
- Family Fun: Henry Dorley Zoo, Fontonelle Forest, The Rose Theatre and more
- Attractions: College World Series, CHI Health Event Center and more
Start the application process TODAY!