Omaha Corporate Cycling Challenge - August 16, 2020
This rides benefits the Eastern Nebraska Trails Network
This event is a bike tour not a race. Cyclists of all abilities can ride!
Neb Med Center won in 2016, 2018 & 2019. CHI won in 2017. Last year CHI issued a personal challenge to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine cyclists and they are challenging us again this year! Your miles will determine this year’s winner!!
Tour distance options include 10, 25 or 42 miles.
(Employee riders get one point per mile and family members get .5 points per mile.)
You have until July 25th to get signed up and order a t-shirt if you want one. T-shirts are $10. Employees ride free unless they want a shirt and family members pay $5 w/out a shirt and $15 with a t-shirt.
Thank you to Metro Credit Union for providing the gift cards.
NOTE: Location Change – The Start/Finish is now located at the Capitol District Plaza 11th and Capitol.
- Rider Check-In Ticket
- On-line registration: register as a member of the UNMC/Nebraska Medicine team at: https://showofficeonline.com/CorporateCyclingChallenge/corporate-division/
- For CCC Routes and Maps go to https://showofficeonline.com/CorporateCyclingChallenge/routes/
- Earn an opportunity to Win a $100 Visa gift card!
- Register to ride by the t-shirt order deadline (Saturday, July 25th), participate in the event and get credit for your miles by checking in at the turnaround and you will also be entered to win a $50 Visa gift card. Gift cards provided by Metro Health Services Federal Credit Union.
- Corporate Cycling Challenge flier New link required
- Pictures from past rides
For more information, please call Peter Pellerito @ 9-5253 or email email@example.com
For more information, please call Peter Pellerito @ 9-5253 or email