Summer 2018 Leagues
Summer 2018 Intramural Leagues will take place May - August 2018. With a total of 7 different sports offered during two separate sessions during the summer, students and employees have the opportunity to get more involved than ever before!
All Summer 2018 Intramural Leagues will be played outdoors, with many played on-campus and several played nearby at Elmwood Park and Duchesne Academy. Below is an overview of the leagues offered. Click on the title to learn more about each league.
Bocce - Mondays5 weeks, beginning May 7
- 5 - 7:30pm @Scott Student Plaza
- Teams of 2+ players (may be coed)
- Register now!
Soccer - Tuesdays5 - 6 weeks, beginning May 8
- 5 - 9:00pm @Duchesne Academy Soccer Field (natural grass field)
- Teams of 6+ players (may be coed)
- May (Summer-1) May 8 - June 5
- July (Summer-2) June 19 - July 24
- Register Now for Summer-1!
Kickball - Tuesdays5 weeks, beginning May 8
- 5 - 8:15pm @Scott Student Plaza
- Teams of 8+ players (may be co-ed)
Softball - Wednesdays8 weeks, beginning May 9
Golf - Thursdays16 weeks, beginning May 3
- 5 - 8:00pm @Elmwood Golf Course
- Teams of 4-10 players (may be co-ed)
- Register now! (only league substitutes and players on existing teams; registration closed for new teams)
Deadline to register: June 17, 2018
Soccer - Tuesdays & ThursdaysJune 19 - July 12
- 6 - 9:00pm @Duchesne Academy Soccer Field (natural grass field)
How to sign up
Create a New Team
A team captain must register through EZLeagues (Click here for a list of upcoming leagues)
Once a captain has created a team in EZLeagues, he or she must:
- Complete a roster form (available here)
- Save all changes
- Submit the roster form to the Intramural Coordinator by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR deliver it to the front desk of the Center for Healthy Living
If you don't have a team
Individuals without a team must sign up through EZLeagues. Once registered, an individual may a) choose to be added to team in need of players OR b) form a new team with other individuals unattached to a team.
If you encounter any issues, please direct any questions to the Intramural Coordinator (email@example.com) or to the Center for Healthy Living front desk (402-559-5254).
Who may sign up?
Registration for Intramural Leagues is open to UNMC/Nebraska Medicine staff, faculty, students volunteers, retirees, and the spouse/parents/children (aged 18 or older) of someone who belongs to any of the previously mentioned groups.
In addition, individuals who don't belong to any of the previously mentioned groups may participate. The number of non-UNMC/Nebraska Medicine individuals allowed on a team is subject to sport-specific limitations.
Refunds for IM activities are available one week before the first scheduled day of play. No refunds will be given beyond that point.
For More Information:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Intramural Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses may be expected within 24 hours Monday - Friday.