Sign up today so you can experience the best things that the season has to offer on-campus at our open air ice rink. Interested participants have through Sunday, November 25 to register for $25 per team. From Nov 26 - Dec 3, the registration fee increases to $40 per team.
- It only costs $25 per team, and that's it!
- Games last 30 minutes.
- Teams play once each week.
- NO SKATES! Both leagues are played in regular footwear.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. If you don't know how to play, we'll teach you!
- No games over the holidays. There's a 3-week break starting mid-December.
- All equipment is provided. Participants just need to dress for the weather.
|League||Div.||Sign Up||Start Times||Season|
|Broomball (Tuesday)||Early||Register||5:00|5:30|6:00pm||Dec 4 - Feb 5|
|Curling (Wednesday)||Early||Register||5:00|5:30|6:00pm||Dec 5 - Feb 6|
|Curling (Thursday)||Early||Register||5:00|5:30|6:00pm||Dec 6 - Feb 7|
Registration Fee: $25 per Team (through Nov 25); $40 per team from Nov 26 - Dec 3
Registration Deadline: Sunday, November 25 at 6:59 pm.
- Teams that register online or pay the registration fee after the registration deadline must pay a $15 late fee.
- Late Registration: Nov 26 - Dec 3. Acceptance of late registration is subject to the number of open spots remaining in a league at the time of registration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding a late registration.
Curling and Broomball are 7-week leagues. Play begins the week of December 2 and runs through February 7. There is a 3-week Holiday Break the week of December 16 through the first week of the new year. There are NO GAMES during this break. Leagues resume play January 8, 9, and 10.
Each league will have a playoff tournament during the final 2 weeks of the season. This tournament will be single-elimination, and the winners of each tournament are awarded the Winter Intramural Championship T-Shirts and bragging rights for the year.
Weekly Game Times: EARLY & LATE Leagues
To make the league commitment more convenient for teams, the Curling & Broomball leagues will be split into Early & Late divisions. ALL GAMES during the course of the season & the playoffs will be played during the time frames specified below.
- Early: All games in divisions labeled "Early" will be played from 5 - 6:30 pm. Individual games will begin at either 5:00, 5:30, or 6:00 pm.
- Late: All games in divisions labeled "Late" will be played from 6:30 - 8 pm. Individual games will begin at either 6:30, 7:00, or 7:30 pm.
- Tuesdays | *5 - 8:00 pm
- Dec 4 - Feb 5
- Co-Rec (Teams must be Co-Rec and must have at least 2 women)
- Wednesdays & Thursdays | *5 - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday League: Dec 5 - Feb 6
- Thursday League: Dec 6 - Feb 7
- Co-Rec Open (Teams may be Co-Rec)
*Teams may choose between "Early" & "Late" leagues.
Early = 5:00, 5:30, & 6:00 pm games
Late = 6:30, 7:00, & 7:30 pm games
Refunds for intramural activities are available no later than one week (7 calendar days) before the first scheduled date of play.
No refunds will be given after that point.
For More Information:
You may direct questions to the Campus Recreation Coordinator (email@example.com) or to the front desk at the Center for Healthy Living (402-559-5254).