The 2018-19 Winter Season of Intramural Leagues at UNMC is complete. Congratulations to all of our new champions!
Check back in August 2019 for new information regarding the 2019-20 season!
- It only costs $25 per team, and that's it!
- Games last 30 minutes.
- Teams play once each week.
- NO SKATES! Both leagues are played in regular footwear.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. If you don't know how to play, we'll teach you!
- No games over the holidays. There's a 3-week break starting mid-December.
- All equipment is provided. Participants just need to dress for the weather.
|League||Schedule||Sign Up||Game Start Times|
Registration Fee: $25 per Team (through Dec 2); $40 per team beginning Dec 3
Registration Deadline: Sunday, December 2.
- Teams that register online or pay the registration fee after the registration deadline must pay the full registration fee ($40 per team).
- Late Registration: Begins Dec 3. Acceptance of late registration is subject to the number of open spots remaining in a league at the time of registration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding a late registration.
Curling and Broomball are 7-week leagues. Play begins the week of December 2 and runs through February 7. There is a 3-week Holiday Break December 14 through January 7. There are NO GAMES during this break. Leagues resume play January 8, 9, and 10.
Each league will have a playoff tournament during the final 2 weeks of the season. This tournament will be single-elimination, and the winners of each tournament are awarded the Winter Intramural Championship T-Shirts and bragging rights for the year.
Weekly Game Times: Early/Middle/Late Leagues
To make the league commitment more convenient for teams, the Curling & Broomball leagues will be split into Early & Late divisions. ALL GAMES during the course of the season & the playoffs will be played during the time frames specified below.
- Early: Games in divisions labeled "Early" will be played from 5 - 6:30 pm. Individual games will begin at either 5:00, 5:30, or 6:00 pm.
- Middle: Games in divisions labeled "Middle" will be played from 6 - 7:00 pm. Individual games will begin at either 6:00 or 6:30 pm.
- Late: Games in divisions labeled "Late" will be played from 6:30 - 8 pm. Individual games will begin at either 6:30, 7:00, or 7:30 pm.
- Tuesdays | *5 - 8:00 pm
- Dec 4 - Feb 5
- Co-Rec (Teams must be Co-Rec and must have at least 2 women)
- Wednesdays & Thursdays | *5 - 8:00 pm
- Wednesday League: Dec 5 - Feb 6
- Thursday League: Dec 6 - Feb 7
- Co-Rec Open (Teams may be Co-Rec)
Refunds for intramural activities are available no later than one week (7 calendar days) before the first scheduled date of play.
No refunds will be given after that point.
For More Information:
You may direct questions to the Campus Recreation Coordinator (email@example.com) or to the front desk at the Center for Healthy Living (402-559-5254).