Reservation to use the Center are no longer required - June 21, 2021
Update in Covid Policy - August 3, 2021
In order to help us maintain adequate social distancing, use of the gym is by reservation only. Reservations must be placed through EZFacility Self-Service. To gain access to the self-service portal, contact us by phone or email and share the following pieces of information: your name, preferred email address, and the date that you would like your membership to be reactivated.
Once we have your information, you will receive an email invitation to activate your profile by creating a username and password that will be linked to your membership account. You will also receive a follow-up email with our current usage policies.
We ask everyone to abide by the following guidelines. Failure to abide by these guidelines may result in loss of reservation privileges.
- The facility has been divided into three zones (cardio, weight room, & walking track), and the daily schedule for each zone has been divided into 30-minute sessions.
- Reservations for any of these 3 zones may be made up to one week in advance.
- Each member is allowed to use the gym for a maximum of two sessions (60 minutes) each day.
- Cancellations must be made a minimum of two hours prior to the beginning of a reservation.
- Students or members who cancel a reservation less than 2 hours prior to the booked time or who fail to show up for a reservation may lose reservation privileges.
- Fully immunized member guests are permitted to utilize campus recreational facilities effective May 25, 2021
- Masks are again required for participation by everyone while inside the facility.
- Gymnasium pickup games of 5 on 5 basketball, 5 X 5 futsal, and 6 X 6 volleyball, as well as other activities at the discretion of CFHL staff. Balls may be checked out at the front desk.
- Summer Outdoor IM Leagues will be offered. These include golf, pickleball, soccer, softball, bocce ball and cornhole.
- Please leave the area as you found it. Wipe down any equipment you have used. Signs will be displayed on some machines to indicate if they have been disinfected or not.
- In rare instances, your reservation may be voided if the space is needed by CFHL administration. Prior notification will be given
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by our reduction of hours and services. We are working diligently to safely increase our hours and bring back services like our fitness classes.
Even though the Center for Healthy Living is open, all memberships are frozen (put on hold) until the membership is re-activated.
Take care and stay healthy - CFHL Management