Matthew Sandbulte, PhD, is CHRI's full-time grant and scientific writer, whose job is to support our investigators. Aside from writing skills, he has the perspective of 20 years of experience in research. Whatever grants or manuscripts you're planning or preparing, please do not hesitate to reach out to Matt. His role includes:
- Collaborating with all levels of faculty, researchers, and administrators to develop high-quality proposals through improved writing, design and use of University resources.
- Assisting with proposal development and editing; copy editing for grammar, style, consistency, and word choice; formatting to agency guidelines; and commentary on the content and flow of proposals.
- Building and maintaining a library of materials needed during the grant preparation process, such as templates for various sections of an NIH application.
- Assisting to develop and edit other scientific communications (manuscripts, regulatory applications, abstracts, posters, presentation slides, etc.).
- Locating and identifying potential funding sources to support CHRI research projects.
Please contact Matt Sandbulte for more information or to start collaborating today.The Vice Chancellor of Research office at UNMC also offers grant and manuscript editing support. Please visit their website for more information.