The Committee’s charge includes:
- Consider any matters pertaining to governance or administration brought before
it by the Faculty, the Dean, a Standing or Special Committee, or by one of the
members of the Faculty Council.
- Establish administrative policies and procedures and coordinate their
- Recommend to the Dean administrative and management long-range plans and
objectives for the College of Medicine, especially as regards organization,
programs and facilities.
- Coordinate and implement all policies adopted by the General Faculty.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the Standing and Special Committees.
- Receive, consider, and transmit to the General Faculty reports of the Standing
and Special Committees.
- Develop agenda for Faculty meetings in conference with the Dean.
- Establish special committees as needed.
- Annually review updates and carry out Mission, Vision and Values
Standing Committees. There shall be nine (9) standing Committees:
Faculty Promotion and Tenure
Medical Student Admissions
Medical Student Curriculum
Medical Student Evaluation Committee
Graduate Medical Education
Continuing Medical Education
Research and Development
Faculty Council Members
Bradley Britigan, MD
|Clinical Department Chairs||Basic Science Chairs||Elected Members|
|Aviva Abosch, MD||Vimla Band, PhD||Sheila Ellis, MD|
|Sam Bierner, MD||Surinder Batra, PhD||Karen Gould, PhD|
|Charles Enke, MD||Howard Gendelman, MD||Trek Langenhan, MD|
|Kevin Garvin, MD||Rebekah Gundry, PhD||Kimberly Latacha, PhD|
|Jeff Harrison, MD||Joseph Khoury, MD||Lynn Mack, MD|
|Dwight Jones, MD||Travis McCumber, Ph.D.|
|Joseph Khoury, MD|
|Ron Krueger, MD|
|Steve Lisco, MD|
|Howard Liu, MD|
|David Mercer, MD|
|Matt Rizzo, MD|
|Debra Romberger, MD|
|Kari Simonsen, MD|
|Carl Smith, MD|
|Mike Wadman, MD|
|Craig Walker, MD|
|Ashley Wysong, MD|