Programs that require log-in, for medical students, are below. All of the links will open in a new window.
Canvas - This learning management system will be utilized for graduating class of 2021 and beyond.
CARE (Campus Records) - Access this to view training/compliance requirements, update address, name and SS#, links to commonly accessed UNMC information, ITS download for antivirus software, and the Academic Records Directory.
MyRecords - Student information system
OASIS - This database serves many purposes for the Office of Medical Education (OME) and the medical students, such as:
- Register students for courses
- Events (lectures, small group, labs) are created here and "pushed" to Canvas, so both calendars show the same information
- Students can sync the OASIS calendar to the calendar on their mobile phone
- Students complete requirements and evaluations in the system
- And OME uses OASIS to track objectives for courses, track progress of medical students through the curriculum, and so much more.
Office365 - As a student at UNMC, you have no-cost access to this suite. Through this you have access to:
- Outlook mail and Outlook calendar
- OneDrive - upload, store and share documents
- SharePoint - document storage and management system, but each SharePoint site is set up like an individual website.
- Microsoft Office suite with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- OneNote - use this for digital note taking
- And more!