The Great Plains IDeA-CTR is a collaborative effort between nine regional institutions, including UNMC. The IDeA-CTR strives to provide training, education and mentorship; tools and resources; and funding to regional researchers.
Goals of the CTR:
- Create and sustain the infrastructure, services, resources, and community relationships needed to expand funded CTR across the Great Plains.
- Develop a cadre of successful CTR investigators with a comprehensive professional development program, pilot grants, key component activities (KCAs), and expertise, who are prepared to develop and implement innovative tools and approaches and lead CTR teams.
- Build upon existing regional partnerships to:
- expand CTR teams
- disseminate existing resources to enhance their utilization and reduce duplication
- collaborate to build new programs and resources
- improve health outcomes
- Implement a comprehensive internal evaluation program to:
- assess and strengthen Great Plains IDeA-CTR leadership
- measure the impact of the Great Plains IDeA-CTR programs in the region
- track Great Plains IDeA-CTR progress goals and performance milestones
- assess effectiveness of resources and dissemination across the region
To learn more about the Great Plains IDeA-CTR, click here.