1. Who will provide my care?
Our exceptional endodontics residents and dental students who are supervised by our outstanding faculty. Meet our team.
2. What should I expect for cost?
We offer significantly reduced fees compared to regional dental fees. We offer the expertise and value you won’t find anywhere else. More about fees and insurance.
3. What should I expect during my visit?
– We provide the highest quality dental care using cutting-edge dental technology.
– We ensure every patient has a comfortable, personalized experience. Meet our patients.
– Our patients have an important role in the education of our oral health professionals.
4. How do I make an appointment?
Call 402-472-1333. See other patient FAQs.
About Root Canals
The purpose of endodontic care is to treat a damaged or diseased tooth through root canal treatment. See Root Canal FAQs.
UNMC College of Dentistry
Lincoln Dental Clinic
4000 East Campus Loop South
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
Monday-Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Billing & Insurance: 402-472-1333
Emergency after hours (for current patients only): 402-670-6032