Purpose: UNMC College of Dentistry alumni display a strong culture of philanthropy. They are actively engaged in the education, research, outreach and clinical goals of the college.
Membership: Upon graduation, all College of Dentistry alumni are welcomed to the College of Dentistry Alumni Association with automatic membership. Additionally, all UNMC alumni receive automatic membership to the UNMC Alumni Association. Learn about the UNMC Alumni Association's New Era of Alumni Engagement.
Current CODAA Board Members
- Alan Robertson, D.D.S., 1981 - President
- Monte Zysset, D.D.S., 1984 – 2017 & 18 Past President
- Paula Harre, D.D.S., 1982 - President Elect
- Sarah Donner, D.D.S., 2006 - Secretary/Treasurer
- Sue Christensen, D.D.S., 1981 - COD Representative, UNMC Alumni Association Board of Directors member and Past President
- Jon Asbjörnson, D.D.S., 1987 - Past President
- Heather Hessheimer, R.D.H., M.S., 2006 - Past President
- Gregg Lage, D.D.S., 1982
- Molly Asbjörnson-Regelean, R.D.H., 2012
- Brett Thomsen, D.D.S., 1992
- Bailey Kerr, R.D.H., 2015
Ex Officio Members
- Janet M. Guthmiller, D.D.S., Ph.D. - Dean
- James Jenkins, D.D.S., 1984 - Director of College of Dentistry Alumni Affairs and Past President
- Yosh Ameku, D.D.S., 1990 - CODAA Board Member Advisor and Past Secretary/Treasurer
- Brook Jobes - University of Nebraska Foundation Representative
- Mary Lynn Froeschle, D.D.S., M.B.A. - Director, Continuing Education
- Catherine Mello - Director, UNMC Alumni Relations
How the CODAA works with the UNMC Alumni Association: The president of the CODAA serves as a board member on the UNMC Alumni Association Board of Directors. The CODAA leadership works with the UNMC Alumni Association to share alumni engagement strategies, strengthen communication, and build upon the already successful work of the CODAA.