|Date:||Friday June 22, 2018|
|Location:||UNMC College of Dentistry
|Instructor:||Dr. Sung Kim|
|Credits:||3 CE hours|
$399 on or before May 18, 2018
$450 after May 18, 2018
|Registration:||Click Here to Register|
1:00 p.m. CST (Lincoln)
8:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. CST (Lincoln)
No relevant financial relationships exist.
- BS (Mechanical Engineering), University of Colorado at Boulder, Boulder, Colorado
- DDS, University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine, Aurora, Colorado
- Certificate (Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology), University of California, Los Angeles School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, California
- Diplomate, The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Course Director, Oral Radiology for Dental Hygiene (ORBI 304)
- Course Director, Clinical Dental Radiography for Dental Hygiene (ORBI 415)
- Course Director, Introduction to Oral Radiology (ORBI 561)
- Course Director, Radiographic Interpretation (ORBI 562)
- Module Coordinator, Dental Radiology (CCC D3, DENT 662)
- Module Coordinator, Dental Radiology (CCC D4, DENT 663)
- CBCT scan analysis on obstructive sleep apnea patients
- 3D segmentation of CBCT scans
- Link to CBCT Imaging & Reporting Service
CBCT Interactive Workshop: Endodontic Cases
In the interactive hands-on course, the board-certified oral and maxillofacial radiologist will guide the participants through a collection of interesting cbct cases step-by-step, allowing the doctors to apply the concept immediately to his/her dental practice. Common mistakes and pitfalls in interpretations will be discussed.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify apical periodontitis
- Recognize resorption: internal, external, cervical
- Classify root fracture
- Distinguish anatomic variant: accessory canals, canalis sinuosus, and etc.
- Describe cyst/tumor/pathology
Method of Teaching: Hands on
The University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry Office of Continuing Education is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
The college is a member of the American Dental Education Association and the Association for Continuing Dental Education.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry Office of Continuing Education designates this activity for 3 hours of continuing education.