|Date:||Friday, October 1, 2021|
|Location:||UNMC College of Dentistry & Live Stream via Zoom|
|Speaker:||Dr. Greg Bennett|
|Credits:||3 CE hours|
|Class Time:||1:00pm - 4:15pm|
|Fees:||Dentist: $168 Auxiliary: $90|
No relevant financial relationships exist.
Lessons Learned in Digital Dentistry
In this course we will cover digital dentistry techniques and materials available in 2021 and lessons learned from many years of digital dentistry experience.
By the end of this session, attendees will better understand:
- Review commonly used materials for in office same day CADCAM dentistry
- Brief overview of 3D printing and how it can be used in the dental office and what is available from dental labs
- Discuss available materials for CADCAM dentistry from dental labs
- Cover new techniques and materials in digital dentures
- Lessons learned from daily use of digital technology in dentistry from digital planning and 3D printing, to in office milling and same day CADCAM dentistry.
Method of teaching: Lecture/discussion
The University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry Office of Continuing Education is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP.
The College is a member of the American Dental Education Association and the Association for Continuing Dental Education.
The University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry Office of Continuing Education designates this activity for 3 continuing education credits.