Assistant Dean of Extramural Programs and Outreach
Room 2436, UNMC College of Dentistry
4000 East Campus Loop South
Lincoln, NE 68583-0740
402-472-4919 (College of Dentistry, Lincoln)
402-552-7775 (Children’s Hospital, Omaha)
- BDS, Distinction, University of Glasgow Dental Hospital and School, Scotland
- Certificate, Pediatric Dentistry, The Ohio State University/Columbus Children’s Hospital
- MS, Pediatric Dentistry, The Ohio State University
- Pediatric dental treatment under general anesthesia
- Pediatric post-sedation 24-hour recovery
- Effect of tooth pain on quality of life – children and families
- Health Resources and Services Administration Federal Grant: Expanding School Health and the Pediatric Dental Residency Program, Primary Investigator.
- Kahl JA, (Wallen) Easton J, Formocresol blood levels in children receiving dental treatment under general anesthesia. Pediatric Dentistry 2008; 30: pp393-399.
- (Wallen) Easton J, Casamassimo P, Evaluation of a generic quality of life instrument for early childhood caries-related pain. Journal of Community Dentistry and Oral Epidemiology 2008; Vol 36: 5, pp 434-440.
- Wilson S, (Wallen) Easton J, Lamb K, Orchardson R, & Casamassimo PS. A retrospective study of chloral hydrate, meperidine, hydroxyzine and midazolam regiments used to sedate children for dental care. Pediatric Dentistry, 2000 Mar-Apr 22(2) 107-112.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Member and Society of Post-Graduate Program Directors
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Diplomate
- American College of Dentists Fellow
- American Dental Education Association Leadership Institute Fellow
- International College of Dentists Fellow