We individualize the patient’s radiographic needs by customizing a field-of-view to provide the referring clinician with the best image quality at the lowest radiation dose, implementing the ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Achievable) principle.
All CBCT scans are reviewed by a board-certified oral and maxillofacial radiologist.
Referring to University Dental Associates (UDA)
- Download and fill out the CBCT Prescription Form and fax to UDA, 402-472-0048.
- Our staff will contact the patient and schedule an appointment for the scan.
- Once the patient is imaged, a CBCT scan (Dicom files and a free Dicom viewer) and an interpretation report will be transferred via a HIPAA compliant portal to the referring doctor's email. Also, a CD can be mailed to the referring doctor’s office upon request.
CBCT Price List
Patient is expected to make a full payment at the time of the service.
- CBCT + interpretation report ≤1 quadrant - Fee: $229
- CBCT + interpretation report 2 quadrants or one full dental arch - Fee: $287
- CBCT + interpretation report 3-4 quadrants or large field - Fee: $344
- CBCT repeat scan within 6 months + report: same size scan as before - Fee: 1/2 original fee
Indications: surgical guide fabrication, post-surgical follow-up (sinus lift, grafting procedure, implant placement, apicoectomy)
- Digital impression of the arch using 3Shape Trios intraoral scanner - Fee: $31 per arch
CBCT Interpretation ServiceDo you have your own CBCT? Submit your CBCT scans to:
- Confirm the clinical diagnosis.
- Rule out/in suspected pathology.
- Detect unsuspected dental and osseous pathology outside the area of interest.
- Receive professional recommendation on biopsy and a referral to a specialist, if indicated.
Interpretation report of a submitted CBCT scan (any size/field-of-view) - Fee: $91
- Download and complete the CBCT Interpretation Request Form.
- Submit the completed CBCT Interpretation Request Form and all radiographs (in DICOM format) as a single zipped (compressed) file.
UDA Contact Information
Telephone: 402-472-8900 | Fax: 402-472-0048 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 4000 East Campus Loop South, Room 2039, Lincoln, NE 68583-0740