The UNMC College of Dentistry's adult general dentistry clinic is committed to providing the highest quality dental care for everyone. The hardworking professionals provide everything from routine care to dental implants. Their vigilance ensures overall health of your mouth, teeth and gums.
A complete range of services are provided by postgraduate residents in general dentistry and specialty programs, faculty members (general practitioners and specialists), dental and dental hygiene students.
- Regular examinations, preventive care and cleanings
- Restorative treatment such as metal and tooth-colored fillings, veneers, crowns and bridges
- Root canals and other endodontic care
- Routine and advanced periodontal care, including periodontal surgery
- Routine oral surgery, including simple and surgical extractions
- Complete and partial dentures
- Dental implants and implant-supported restorations
- Whitening and cosmetic dentistry
Cost and Payment Options
- Prior to any treatment patients can talk to a financial coordinator and will receive an estimate of fees. Alternative financing or short term payment plans are at the discretion of the financial coordinator.
- Payment is due at the time of services as are any co-pays. Cash, check, Care Credit, MasterCard or Visa are accepted.
- Claims are filed by the clinic and any services not covered by insurance are the responsibility of the patient. Please bring insurance information to every appointment.
Make an Appointment
Call 402-559-6000 to schedule an appointment.
- Fall and Spring Semester Hours - September through April: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Summer Semester Hours - May through August: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Location of the Dental Clinic
Durham Outpatient Clinic
4400 Emile Street
Omaha, NE 68105