View the Interactive Online Report
Or, view the full report PDF.
E-Learning has become firmly established as an integral part of the educational culture and a vehicle for innovation on campus. Our primary goal in designing the E-Learning Program was to increase student engagement and promote active learning and flipped classroom models that better fit the learning style of our millennial students. Students developers have brought creativity, digital aptitude, and a unique understanding of learners’ needs, which have proven pivotal to the expansion of our impact.
In this report, you will read about the:
- Results of the entire E-Learning Program to date, including the exponential increase in student engagement, an inside look at program participants, and the impact across campus
- Partnerships formed and program achievements
- Faculty from Cohort 3 who are lifting courses to new heights
- Students from Cohort 2 who are taking an active role in enhancing the curriculum
- Students from Cohort 3 who demonstrated a strategic focus for ensured curricular integration
Learn more about the E-Learning Program's impacts and outcomes by viewing all of our reports.