The E-Learning Program Makes It Easier to Add Interactivity to Your Courses
- Partner with students to ease your workload
Students provide creativity and technology skills, you provide the content expertise.
Gain access to the E-Learning development team
Instructional designer, instructional technologist, and lab assistants help take your e-module to the next level.
- Utilize E-Learning Program resources
Equipment, software, copyright-free images, and Scorecard for Assessment make development easier.
Boost your CV/P&T portfolio with scholarly work
Gain access to UNMC research educators to help turn your innovation into publication
See the other projects that have been created by previous faculty cohorts, which can be viewed on the E-Gallery:
- Cohort 1: True pioneers in educational innovation, the first cohort of faculty members completed their projects in May 2014.
- Cohort 2: Early adopters of e-learning who built upon the success of cohort 1, these innovative faculty members completed their projects in April 2015.
- Cohort 3: This collaborative partnership between faculty and students had an increased emphasis on scholarly work and completed their projects in April 2018.
- Cohort 4: A collaboration between faculty and students, this cohort completed their projects in April 2019.