- Sept. 26 & 27
- 12-1 p.m.
- MSC 2010
Questions? Contact April Elker.
The E-Learning Student Program lasts from Fall 2017 – Spring 2018. View the program schedule for important dates.
- Faculty lead the project — application process and content expertise is handled by faculty members
- 2 – 4 students per team — collaboration among interprofessional teams is encouraged
- $1,000 awarded to teams — use it for project creation or student stipends
- Topic selection determined by team — choose a course students find challenging, faculty are interested in "flipping," or that students need supplemental information on
- Free to choose type of interactivity — make the content memorable by incorporating gaming, quizzes, whatever creative features you choose
- Access to e-learning experts, equipment, and software — save time and money utilizing the E-Learning Program's experts and technology, plus get access to our bank of copyright-free stock photos
Applications Now Being Accepted
To apply for the upcoming E-Learning Program, please complete and submit the following forms:
All forms are due Oct. 23, 2017