Applications Now Accepted
UNMC faculty and students can now apply for the upcoming E-Learning Program. The application deadline is Oct. 22, 2018.
The E-Learning Student Program lasts from Fall 2018 – Spring 2019. View the program schedule for important dates.
- Faculty lead the project — application process and content expertise is handled by faculty members
- 2 – 4 students per team — collaboration among interprofessional teams is encouraged
- $1,000 awarded to teams — use it for project creation or student stipends
- Two topic tracks available — choose a pharmacology topic that will be used across colleges OR select a topic of your choice that focuses on information students find difficult to retain
- Free to choose type of interactivity — make the content memorable by incorporating gaming, quizzes, whatever creative features you choose
- Access to e-learning experts, equipment, and software — save time and money utilizing the E-Learning Program's experts and technology, plus get access to our bank of copyright-free stock photos