Apply now for the 2019 - 2020 cohort
Join us for an informational session on Sept. 18 to learn how to apply for the upcoming cohort. Add the event to your calendar.
All applications are due Oct. 21. 2019. Apply today.
For more information on E-Learning programs, contact April Elker.
The E-Learning Student Program lasts from the fall to spring semesters. View the program schedule for important dates.
- Faculty lead the project — application process and content expertise is handled by faculty members
- 2 – 4 students per team — collaboration among interprofessional teams is encouraged
- $1,000 awarded to teams — use it for project creation or student stipends
- Topic choice up to you — choose a topic to incorporate into your curriculum that focuses on information students find difficult to retain
- Free to choose type of interactivity — make the content memorable by incorporating gaming, quizzes, whatever creative features you choose
- Access to e-learning experts, equipment, and software — save time and money utilizing the E-Learning Program's experts and technology, plus get access to our bank of copyright-free stock photos