The Funded Awards Program is a collaborative partnership between faculty and students. Faculty lead the projects with the commitment to incorporate the e-modules into their courses and consult with students to generate creative ideas; in turn, students offer engagement options and content development skills.
The E-Learning Funded Awards Program lasts from the fall to spring semesters. View the program schedule for important dates.
- Faculty lead the project — application process and content expertise is handled by faculty members
- 2 – 4 students per team — collaboration among interprofessional teams is encouraged
- $1,000 awarded to teams — use it for project creation or student stipends
- Topic choice determined by team — choose a topic to incorporate into the curriculum that focuses on information students find difficult to retain
- Free to choose type of interactivity — make the content memorable by incorporating gaming, quizzes, whatever creative features you choose
- Access to e-learning experts, equipment, and software — save time and money utilizing the E-Learning Program's experts and technology, plus get access to our bank of copyright-free stock photos