A 1983 graduate of the UNMC College of Medicine, Dr. Jones did his internship and residency in general surgery at Wesley Medical Center in Wichita, Kansas. He then returned to UNMC to do his otolaryngology residency and served a year as chief resident before doing a pediatric fellowship at Boston Children's Hospital. He had been a Pediatric Otolaryngologist at Children's Hospital in Boston for 23 years. Dr. Jones is interested in all aspects of pediatric otolaryngology including airway and sinus disorders in children.
- Anthony J. Yonkers Professor & Chairman
- Board Certified
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Pediatric Otolaryngologists